banner

How To Use Remote Flashes On Canon T6 Cameras

Catechism Rebel T6 off camera Flash compatibility

Canon Rebel T6 off camera Wink compatibility

Hi

My niece is getting into photography she has a Canon Insubordinate T6 not the T6i.

I was gonna give her a Calorie-free Stand and a Flash Umbrella kit so she tin play around for Xmas. But I do not have access to this camera before I meet her. Then with the T6 can she use her Photographic camera Popup flash to trigger a Canon Flash?
I have ii older wink units the Canon 420EX & the Catechism 580 EXII.

Are either of these flashes uniform then I can put them on a tripod stand and she tin can trigger them from her SLR T6 of is this not an option for the camera. Or do I take to buy something from B&H?

Any help would exist about appropriated!!! Thank you 🙏

lehill

lehill • Veteran Member • Posts: half-dozen,664

Re: Canon Rebel T6 off camera Wink compatibility

Mr A4dded wrote:

Hello

My niece is getting into photography she has a Canon Rebel T6 non the T6i.

I was gonna requite her a Calorie-free Stand up and a Flash Umbrella kit so she can play effectually for Xmas. But I do not have access to this camera before I run across her. And so with the T6 tin she use her Camera Popup flash to trigger a Canon Flash?
I have two older wink units the Canon 420EX & the Canon 580 EXII.

Are either of these flashes compatible so I can put them on a tripod stand and she can trigger them from her SLR T6 of is this not an pick for the camera. Or do I have to buy something from B&H?

Whatsoever help would exist most appropriated!!! Thanks 🙏

I flipped through the T6 (1300D) manual and didn't see anything about optical remote flash control. The T6i appears to have it.

Do check in the Studio & Lighting or Canon EOS forums for your options. I tried to wait for some simple radio TTL wireless triggers (Godox X1T/R) but they're all on backorder.

-- hibernate signature --

Lance H

Sony a6000 Sony a7 II Sony a99 II Sony a7R Four Sigma 10-20mm F4-v.6 EX DC HSM +31 more

Re: Catechism Rebel T6 off camera Flash compatibility

Thanks I recall I'll just play it save and get a transmitter & receiver.

beagle1 • Forum Pro • Posts: 11,552

Re: Canon Rebel T6 off photographic camera Flash compatibility

Mr A4dded wrote:

Hi

My niece is getting into photography she has a Canon Insubordinate T6 not the T6i.

I was gonna give her a Light Stand up and a Wink Umbrella kit so she tin can play around for Xmas. But I do not accept access to this camera earlier I see her. Then with the T6 can she apply her Camera Popup wink to trigger a Catechism Flash?
I have ii older flash units the Canon 420EX & the Canon 580 EXII.

Are either of these flashes compatible so I can put them on a tripod stand up and she can trigger them from her SLR T6 of is this non an selection for the camera. Or do I have to buy something from B&H?

Any help would exist most appropriated!!! Thanks 🙏

yes, both should be compatible only I'm not sure the 430ex can exist triggered by the pop-up flash

Keyboard shortcuts:

F Forum M My threads

Source: https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4618452

Posted by: smithpolornet.blogspot.com

0 Response to "How To Use Remote Flashes On Canon T6 Cameras"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel